For website visitors, app users, account holders and customers from the European Union (“EU”), please click here for details to see to how we are complaint with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation Policy (“GDPR”).
2. Personal Data You Provide to Us
Zutter generally collects personally identifying information (such as, for example, your name, email address, contact address, phone number,etc.) with your specific knowledge and consent. This includes but is not limited to when you subscribe to our newsletter mailing list, enter a raffle sweepstakes or giveaway and complete a survey, etc.. You can choose not to provide us with certain personal data, but we may not be able to process your applications, or you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
3. Public Areas
When you post, contribute or share any content to a public area of Zutter such as our comments sections, the content you submit will be made available to the general public. To protect your privacy, we would recommend that you exercise caution when submitting, sharing or posting on such public area any personal data or sensitive information such as but not limited to your full name, address, phone number, or any other information that would allow other users or third parties to locate you or obtain information about you. You are entirely responsible for your use of our websites, for all of the contents that you submit or post on our websites, for any and all activities that occur under your account, and for ensuring, protecting and safeguarding the confidentiality and the security of your account. We shall not be held liable for any claims, loss or damage resulting from a breach of the foregoing, or your use of and contributions on our websites, or any unauthorized use of your account.
4. Automatic Information
5. Use and Provision of Personal Data
We may collect, use, store and provide your personal data for any of the following purposes, including:
- To enhance or improve user experience, Zutter and/or our services, or to facilitate our performance of our services or any services offered on Zutter.
- To conduct and process any contests, raffle sweepstakes, giveaways and/or surveys that we may from time to time organize in relation to Zutter and/or services, and to announce the winners of the relevant contests and/or sweepstakes (as the case may be) on Zutter or any other medium/channels as may be required under the applicable laws.
- To send e-mails and/or other marketing communications about our website and/or other news and/or services, or updates for Zutter, provided that we have obtained your explicit consent to do so.
- To provide third party service provider(s) engaged by us to provide services for or in relation to Zutter, to process data on our behalf, to provide information technology support to us and/or conduct maintenance of our servers, data banks and databases, including but not limited to IT contractor(s), website analytic service provider(s), data processor(s) and service provider(s) for database management systems.
- To provide third party content provider(s) engaged by us, including interactive and social media providers, to provide services for or in relation to Zutter, to allow the provider to host the content on our sites
- To provide our third-party advertising and promotional agencies and consultants and those organisations or online platforms selected by us to carry out marketing campaigns on our behalf and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertisements (for example, client campaign tracking)
- To purchaser(s)/assignee(s) as part of any re-organization, merger, transfer or sale of our business.
- To comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority.
7. Third Party Websites
8. Third Party Access to Your Personal Data
- Google Analytics (Anonymous version)
- Google Tag Manager
- Google DoubleClick for Publishers
- Google AdSense
- Google Adwords
- Google Sign-in (iOS/Android)
- Facebook (SDK for iOS/Android, App Events/Analytics, AudienceNetwork)
- Twitter (Analytics)
- Google Firebase (Cloud Messaging, Performance Marketing, etc.)
- Affiliate Gateway
9. Marketing & Communication
When registering for a Zutter newsletter you opt-in to receiving our promotional and direct marketing materials and/or updates. If you would prefer to opt-out from these e-mails, you can do so at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail.
10. Law Enforcement
We may disclose your personal data to a third party to comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, unless there are any prohibitions/ restrictions under the applicable laws, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either.
11. Security of Information
While no service is completely secure, we are dedicated to keeping personal information safe. However, we make no representations as to the security or confidentiality of your personal data. You understand and agree that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
12. California Online Privacy Protection Act
Last Updated Date: August 28, 2018